8.01.2011

Still recovering

This weekend was SUCH a whirlwind of events for us.  One one hand, we haven't laughed so hard in a long time, but on another hand, Dan and I are exhauuuussstteed.  And sore.  Oh so incredibly sore.  I'm beginning to wonder if I felt this sore after the marathon.

We spent the weekend at Luke and Brittany's lake house with their friends from med school and spent the days jet skiing/ tubing/ water skiing (or attempting to) and the nights talking and taking late night swims on their boat.  The saying for the weekend was "Conditions were perfect."  If you're unfamiliar with where that's from, watch this hilarious video.

From there, we drove straight to watch Dan's brother, Jeff, pitch an awesome game against the Joliet Slammers (he's on the Traverse City Beach Bums) and got in around 1am last night.  Can we say sleep deprived?  On top of that, water sports + continuous shutter mode on camera = I have over 400 pictures to look through.  Definitely worth it, though.

On that note, I'll leave you with this video.  As if the other video I posted wasn't PG -13 rated enough, this one may top it.  If you avoid the inappropriate language around the last chorus, you'll be ok.  It so perfectly describes the experience Dan and I had during our one and ONLY visit to Whole Foods that I had to post it.  Happy Monday :)


3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I'm gonna hang my head in shame right now since I have been known to say that I would do all of my shopping at Whole Foods and drive a Prius if I had the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally this video describes our experience to a T- yoga pants, Starbucks, crazy names for spices that we'd never heard of, crazy parking lots. SO funny haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol SO GREAT. loved the vid :) people are so clever. :)

    ReplyDelete