8.24.2011

The last of the wedding photos

Seriously, our internet is SO stinkin' slow right now.  I have no idea how long it is going to take me to actually put all 100 or so pictures I took on facebook. 

Anyways, enough of me ranting about our internet.  Here are the last couple pictures I wanted to share.  We had an awesome weekend needless to say.  I'm super jealous they're in Cabo right now!

Dancing, feeling SUPER sweaty about now lol
Danae took a thousand pictures of Dan and I! lol here are a couple
I thought this one was crazy so I put it up lol

First dance!
Cutting the cake!
Quick paparazzi shot



Holly's dad had a father-daughter dance with all four of his daughters!  SO sweet.
Me and my dad :) Did I say yet that it was so hot?  Because it was.  And this picture proves that lol

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding pics! The ceremony site looks gorgeous! Congrats to them - how exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your SIL's dress. You all looked amazing, sweaty or not :)

    ReplyDelete