8.03.2011

Lakehouse Part Dos

Overwhelmed yet by the pictures?  I sure hope not.  Here comes round 2.  And then I'll be done :)

Remember the biscuits and gravy competition?  Wellll, Brian was the winner!  Although it was a shut out (which doesn't show the reality of how close it was! lol) Adam was a good sport.
Brian got up on the first try!
Karissa and I waiting our turn for cornhole
Bond.  I love this dog.  I miss him :(
Girls hanging out!
All 6 of us on the tube
Annnnd the sixth person is on the tube lol
At dinner- full from the amazing steaks Mr. T grilled

The whole group!
The girls
The guys


Dan could have been on these jet skis for days!!
My sad attempt at jet skiing.  Struggs.  It was much more difficult than I thought lol  I couldn't even get the skis straight up in the water
And then my life jacket was too big. 
One of my first failed attempts
The closest I got to getting up!
Jenna made it look SO easy.  
This grandma totally showed me up
Words can't express how much I love this picture

One more pic of Jeff!

The end.  That was our weekend.  Thankfully, I think Dan and I have almost fully recovered from the lack of sleep and are gearing up for some summer classes next week!

2 comments:

  1. Um You hung out with Drew Streicher? BIG fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot that you went to Butler and could have known him! (or his wife Jenna- she was a cheerleader) It's funny because he's a Division 1 athlete but that weekend he was just another person to us haha

    ReplyDelete