8.23.2011

More weekend photos

So, if our Internet was moving faster than.. well faster at all, I would upload more pictures, but it has taken me almost an hour to upload these pictures.  So, I decided to call it a night and I'll upload more tomorrow.  There too many to choose from anyway.

The weekend started out with a rehearsal and then dinner at Bruno's.  Dan and I unfortunately were late, not only because we thought it started at 6:00 and not 5:30 (oops!) but because it took us 45 minutes to go 2 miles to get to the highway.  Thank you Mr. Semi for blocking all 4 lanes on Willow Rd.  Not a great start to our drive :/ 

But, we made it safely and spent the night catching up with family and Jon's friends from high school.  Saturday came too early as we (the girls) spent all day getting ready and hanging out.. and then the big moment came.  I almost lost it when I saw my baby brother standing up there waiting for all the bridesmaids (and obviously Holly), but I told myself to pull it together because I was not going to be that girl sobbing walking down the aisle.

It unfortunately started to rain halfway through the ceremony, but Holly just looked out at everyone and laughed as family and friends pulled out umbrellas.  They were seriously the most calm couple I've ever seen on their wedding day- everyone else was panicking and they were just laughing.  

Then, we danced.  It was hot and we were sweating a TON, but it was so fun!  Not too bad for a wedding where they had to cancel their reception plans a week earlier. 

So, here begins the long journey of photos.  Get excited. 

Jamie and Steve got married last month- he's pretty excited, right? lol
One day till they are married!
Getting ready!
The dress is on!
SO pretty!




Such a cute idea- inside were fun facts about Jon and Holly
Where the ceremony was
I'm pretty sure Dan was yelling at this point "Holly- there's still time to back out!"  Nice Dan lol
Doug's big moment- the speech.  He rocked it out. And so did Krista!
more to come tomorrow....

0 comments:

Post a Comment