8.22.2011

My brother's wedding

We had suuuch a great weekend!  Still in recovery mode- as we always are when we are traveling the whole weekend, but I managed to upload some pictures of the weekend from my phone last night, so I'll share those today.

It's hard to put into words how it was.  It was beautiful, emotional, crazy, hectic, and so incredibly fun.  And Holly was stunning.  Seriously, so gorgeous.

Here's some fun moments I was able to capture with my phone :)

The rehearsal was at Bruno's restaurant in West Lafayette.  Believe it or not, this is a chocolate peanut butter dessert pizza. I know.  Sounds great, right?
Another dessert pizza made with apple butter.

Checking out the bride's dress! 
Getting ready!! 

SO pretty!
Taking pictures with the bridesmaids!

Picture with the ring bearer and flower girl!
Reading her note from Jon :)
First dance

There was a lot of dancing!
Dan looking like James Bond. Stud. Doing really important things right now (aka I can't remember who he was talking to) 
Holly's an Aunt! This is Krista's baby Max, soooo cute!
Jon's getting ready for the next step :)
Could they be any cuter? Loved spending time with Danae and Dan.  And I LOVE her glasses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment