8.02.2011

Lakehouse Wkd ... I'm pretty sure this is part 1

This sorting through 400 pictures process is going to take MUCH longer than I thought.  I "narrowed it down" to 50 pictures I wanted to post last night.  Mix that with a slow internet and the uploading process was taking fooorever.  So, here are the ones that uploaded last night.  I know I will have a couple more... I'll post those tomorrow.  Thank you for your patience :)
We had SUCH a blast tubing.  It was SO fun!
We did it!  Our goal was to get all 6 of us on one tube!





The guys turn!

Success! 




Hanging on for dear life
Dan got up water skiing!  Such a proud moment!
There definitely was a corn hole tournament
Luke and Karissa were the champs
Night swim on the boat
There definitely was a biscuits and gravy cook off

The votes are in... and you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see who won... I know you'll be on the edge of your seat
At Jeff's game!  All the pitchers in the dugout.
Jeff on the mound!!  Yep, he's totally rockin' a beard.  Brian Wilson style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment