7.15.2011

Guys trip- no girls allowed.

So I know I didn't actually go with Dan on the guys trip- but the place they went was SO beautiful that I had to share some pictures them with you.  After all, this is "our" blog (or at least that was supposed to be the idea when we started it...)

BUT, way before I show you the pictures, I have to announce that two babies were born in our office! Remember when I blogged about a couple baby showers, one for Mike and Jenna and another for Aaron and Teressa?!  Well, Mike and Jenna's baby girl, Natalie, was born on July 8th and Caleb and Clara were born yesterday, July 14th.  I am so stinkin' happy for them and so excited to meet their little babies.  We've had a couple crazy weeks in our office!

OK, here's pictures of Dan's awesome trip.  With these guys and this wonderful cabin, it was easy to forget about little ol' me at home... alone.  (well, he didn't totally forget about me, he missed me... a little :)

This was the cabin they stayed in!
It had a basketball court, hot tub, and ping pong! As you can see Bubalo is "dunking" 
All of Dan's college friends- Matt, Josh, Dan, and Paul
How cool is this?!
They went sliding down these rocks
Dan was pretty pumped
Doesn't it look so pretty?

0 comments:

Post a Comment