7.25.2011

And the weddings continue!!

I cannot believe that my little brother is getting married in less than month!! It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating their engagement and now the big day is almost here!  This past month I drove down to West Lafayette to celebrate with Holly and her friends and family at her shower and bachelorette party.  It was great to see my family (even though the weekend flew by!) and celebrate with Jon and Holly.  We're so excited for their big day:)

Holly was showing off her new apron :)  And my camera happened to take a picture when another flash went off and it turned out like this! We were the paparazzi lol
We went out to eat and had Sushi. It was sooo good!
Jon and Holly got a new cat named Tux!!!! How adorable is he!?  He's still SO little. Loved seeing him!
He was swatting at my camera lens hanging off the camera haha

Holly's house was packed for the shower!!
Jon even got some new tools- how exciting :)
All the bridesmaids
My little bro is growing up :)
8.20.2011 will be here before you know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment