7.22.2011

Short and Sweet

At times I can be on information overload.  While it's a blessing that the internet provides so many insightful articles, blog posts, devotionals, etc., at times it can be overwhelming and I wonder if I'm actually processing all the information and allowing it to change my life.

The other day I was listening to Hillsong on Youtube and came upon this short clip.  They just repeated the following words. I think that's why this song was so refreshing.

 Just one sentence.  But it's packed with so much truth.

Hope you have a great weekend :)

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

2 comments:

  1. Stefanie- I know its been years (possibly even since prom!) but I wanted to tell you that I really enjoy reading your posts- they are so uplifting and inspirational! He (and all of us) is lucky to have someone who loves serving Him as much you and Dan do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what a treat to know that you read my blog! Thank you so much for leaving a comment- you seriously just made my day! I love how the "blog world" can reunite us with old friends and introduce us to new ones. And, I love that you have a blog! I will definitely be following yours! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete