7.06.2011

Fourth of July

We were on the road again this past week as we traveled to Ohio and Pennsylvania.  My cousin, Steve, got married in Nebraska a couple weeks ago, and they had a reception in Pennsylvania this past weekend for people (like Dan and I!) that couldn't make it out to Nebraska!  My bro, Jon, and his fiance, Holly, also drove in from Indiana!  Then, we picked up my grandma, and brought her home on Saturday and my other brother, Doug, and parents got into town (from another wedding in St. Louis!) on Sunday afternoon.  Did you follow that?!  There was lots going on, but we had a blast.  I love seeing family :)

Us at the wedding with Pap!


Us with the bride and groom- Steve and Jamie!
Hanging out with Pap :)
We stopped by Geneva college where my dad went to school!
We played a TON of ladder ball!
crazy kids :)

Yes, there was cigars and beer lol
Beth hung out with us, too!
Sparkler time!
The cute couple :)
I can't even tell you how many times Doug did this.  I accidentally erased the best one :(  And, I wish I had a tripod
Getting better!


My handsome hubby :)
Getting ready for another game of ladder ball lol
my parents!
Hanging out with Doug before we left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment