7.07.2011

Yes, there's more

You may wonder how there could be more fun we had this weekend?!  Oh, just wait.  There are more pics I took with my phone :)  The fun never stops with the Beattie family.

But, before I share those, I wanted to share with you a story about a couple who survived an affair in their marriage.  In light of Dan and I hitting our 3 year mark (hooray!), I don't want to be naive to think that our marriage will never hit rough spots.  God is so wise to warn us in Galatians 6:1 that when confronting someone who has sinned, don't think that you yourself are above their sin.  I am sure you have heard this before, but everyone who hits rock bottom in their marriage says it didn't just happen in a day- it's a slow process over time.  I gained a lot of insight from reading the 8 things that restored their marriage and 8 things that destroyed their marriage.  I hope you find it helpful, too :)

Onto the pictures!

Hanging out in downtown Hudson
The sun was a little too much for Holly lol
There we go!
Yes I was wearing a sweater in 85 degree weather.  I'm losing my mind.
The whole family together & the craziness that comes with it :)
Home sweet home.  Definitely a little nicer than Cleveland (not to diss my hometown or anything..)

We had a running joke about canoes... I would explain it but you probably wouldn't think it's funny so for now you can just appreciate my artistic, photogenic ability :)





Yep, that's me, Doug, and Jon.  Quite the pictures.  Thank you Pap for keeping this up in your house :) And I can't seem to post on the photo below.. but this is Pap's phone.  He said it was his Dad's phone.. how cute is that?!







0 comments:

Post a Comment