7.18.2011

It's a chocolate kind of day.

This weekend made me a *little* sad- only because it was busy and almost reminded me of how the Fall gets in the Cinadr household.  Don't get me wrong, I love the Fall, (literally.. I'm obsessed with everything about the Fall) but I'm not ready for it yet. 

Actually, when I think about it, anything can make our normal summer schedule busy, which mainly consists of reading  and napping.  Let's admit it, I am pretty lazy these days.  Hence the zero pictures I took from our weekend.  I'm so lazy I can't even pick up our camera anymore.  That's considered stressful right now.  What is my life coming to?

I'll take more pictures next weekend. Promise.

So after a busy week and weekend, I am looking forward to some relaxation after work today. (well... after I go grocery shopping and pick up the clothes at the cleaner and attempt a run in this 100 degree weather :)

And then I'll eat some chocolate.  Inspired by the following desserts.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend :) 
Kit Kats are such an underrated candy bar.  This looks amazing.
I love everything truffle.  Cake batter truffles?!  It doesn't get much better than this, people.
I was just talking about S'mores with my friend Becca the other day and how they are SO good. And then I saw this :)
I don't normally add salt and chocolate together, but this looked SO good.  And I made them last week- and confirmed that last statement.  They were SO good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment