6.17.2011

The boy is gone...

for the next 6 days.  It's not like I'll be counting or anything :)

Yep, Dan planned a guys trip in GA with his college friends.  It's much needed and I know he's really looking forward to it, so I'm excited for him.  In the meantime, I'm going to take a break from making dinners (I can totally survive off of yogurt and ice cream sandwiches through Tuesday), clean our apt, probably do some organizing, start finally reading for our summer class, and hopefully have a couple coffee dates with some friends.  

But, to make the most of our one free night this past week, we decided to plan a special date night on Monday... to McDonald's.  After I shot down his idea of going to Outback to get a steak (remember our trip to TN?  Yeah, our restaurant budget is almost shot for the month... even though we love Outback) he recommended a cheaper option: McDonald's sundaes and a walk around the lake at our apt complex.  Only $2.22, and I actually think it was way better than Outback anyway:)

I love their sundaes.

Isn't it so pretty?
Have a great weekend!

1 comments: