6.20.2011

Twin bonding

I have a twin brother (Doug) that I sadly NEVER get to see because he lives in California.  A while back, he introduced me to Skype and I absolutely love it!  Sometimes I only see him once a year, and while Skyping isn't the same as seeing him in person, it comes pretty close to it. 



Haha don't we look alike?!

Other than hanging out with friends and cleaning... that pretty much sums up my weekend :)  I am trying to take in as many these relaxing weekends as I can!
Oh, and have you ever had a Magnum bar?  I had one for the first time in Macedonia and they are A- mazing.  I seriously probably ate one at least every day.  In fact, I forgot how amazing they are, until they started selling them in the states and I bought some this weekend. I am trying with everything I have not to eat the only one left that I promised I would save for Dan tomorrow :)                                I would *highly* recommend trying one the next time you're at Jewel, or Kroger, or whatever grocery store you shop at :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment