6.21.2011

Decorating the Apartment

Since moving into our apartment, there have been so many little things I've wanted to do, but those things tend to add up!  So, I need to slowly start adding new decorating items.  We are *so* close to paying off our undergrad loans I can taste it and don't want to do anything to thwart our plan :)

The next room I wanted to tackle was our bedroom.  Since we have yellow/ lime green accents, I am really into the yellow/ gray look right now (see below).  Hopefully in the month of July I can add one new item to our room!  Stay tuned!  

I love this idea!  It could be a great way to add color and organize my jewelry- I just might try this... via
I'm not usually THIS "vintagey" with my style, and I know it's meant for a nursery, but I really liked this idea via
I'm usually all about Bath and Body Work soaps, but I like this look via
This room screams my style.  I love the tan/ blue/ white.  Maybe the next piece we paint will be white! via
love the yellow :) via  

       






Here's that yellow and gray I was telling you about :) via
Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of making something for my jewelry as well. Right now, there's a huge knot of necklaces and earrings sitting on the dresser - aaaawesome.

    ReplyDelete