6.13.2011

A few of my favorites

Happy Monday!  Dan and I had such a great weekend.  We grilled out with friends, watched the Mavs crush Lebron (yay!) ran the Northshore Half Marathon on Sunday morning, and I got to go to the beach to celebrate my friend, Caroline's, birthday!  It was such a great combination of relaxing and fun.  I'll post some pictures later this week.

In the meantime, these are some fun things I have seen around the blog world/ web :)
I could definitely go on a vacation in this house.
These cookies look SO good! And easy to make.  Great combo.  You can find the recipe here



I love this rolled up jean look.  I'm thinking about trying it to spice up my wardrobe without having to buy new jeans. via
I thought this was a great idea- I always forget about that eyeshadow in the bottom of my make up bag. via.
I love this music in this blue frame. via
She makes me want to have long hair :)  You can see the tutorial here. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment