6.14.2011

What I've been thinking about

"You make known to me"
God speaks to us. 
He shows & reveals
He wants us to know Him.
God knows, we don't.
We need God to reveal it to us.
I need to be listening.
I need to be ready.
I need to be seeking.

"The path of life"
God has to show us this path.
There is a right way.
There are many paths.
One that leads to life.
It's a journey. 
It requires following. 

"In your presence"
We have access to God. 
We can experience God.
We can stand before Him.
We can know we are near to Him.
We can be close to Him.

"There is fullness of joy"
Complete joy.
Don't need to search for joy anywhere else.
All the joy we need or want is in His presence.
An abundance of joy.

"At your right hand"
This is a part of God. 
He provides it.
 Coming from Him.
Close to Him.

"Are pleasures forever more"
Continual enjoyment.
Constantly available.
Never ending delight.
Eternal enjoyment is found in God.

"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore." - Psalm 16:11

0 comments:

Post a Comment