9.22.2011

TIU


I spend a lot of time at TIU.  Not only do I work here, but I take classes here- which gives me the privelage of spending hours here on a Saturday.  Be jealous :)

Anyway, there are a lot of awesome things happening on campus, and during one of my lunch breaks during class Dan and I decided to walk around and I took some pictures of some of the great things I love about Trinity.

The mansion (I realize you can't see it. Don't worry, just trust me.  It's behind those trees. And it really is big.  We bought it from the Welch family (They make Welch's grape juice!) sometime around 1950's or 60's.
We took a break to take a couple pictures of ourselves.
This is our new student center.  Pretty nice, right?
Another picture from our lunch.. no more I promise.  Strictly TIU from here on out.
We have new signs up on campus!  They look like this.  We're really excited about them.
Another view of our new student center
Dan tells me I should stop changing the "look" of all my pictures on our MyTubo app.. so there is one that I didn't make any changes to :)
We have a new fitness center!  Don't you want to jump on a treadmill?
Fitness area con't
One of my favorite parts of campus is the area by the Chapel.  I LOVE the fall around here.
Our fountain.
Football!
I know these pictures make you want to visit Trinity.  It's pretty.  And if you stop by, we can eat in our awesome Student Center.  And you'll have fun.  Promise :)

1 comments:

  1. You guys have a beautiful campus! I love that you bought the mansion from the Welches! hehe!

    ReplyDelete