9.30.2011

Our week in recap

Yay for Friday!  Even though I took Monday off, I am still very thankful that the weekend is here.  For some reason I have been so tired this week.  So sleeping in couldn't come soon enough.  Oh, and Dan and I are going on a date tonight :)  Yay for date nights!

Here's a little recap of our week. 

It was really windy and rainy one night so our end table got drenched :(  Thankfully it wasn't ruined. 

You knew this was coming.. more Fall pictures. 
I lied on Monday when I said we were going to Panera.  We tried out the new caribou that opened up and I LOVED it. 

Everything in the Caribou was new and modern.  Look at this cool, uncomfortable looking chair.  A brave man tested it out and then left saying there was no padding, immediately moving to the leather chair next to me.  I think he made a good decision.
This is what I stared at from Monday through Wednesday.
This is what I see when I walk out of our apartment!
I made this last night (I added Cayenne Pepper.. I spice everything up :).  Too bad Dan doesn't like Tomato Soup.  It's ok though, I made him quesadillas and he was happy.
Last week I made this recipe and it was reeeally good.  Cajun Chicken pasta is my favorite.

Lastly, I made this Sante Fe Chicken.  My friend Becca made it for us and it was really good!   I love crock pot recipes.
Happy Friday!!

2 comments: