9.01.2011

Couples Small Group

 "Spiritual battles are won or lost in the day to day thoughts we harbor.  Ideas matter! What we think about the purposes of marriage, the roles in marriage, and the priority of marriage matters, and it matters a great deal to God . . . Just as the devil attacks those with potential for church leadership, he seeks to subvert human marriages, because they have the greatest potential for displaying to the world the nature of the relationships between Christ and his church."  Radical Womanhood by Carolyn McCulley

Dan and I are really excited to be joining a couples small group this fall.  Not only is it with some of our closest friends, but I'm excited to be in a study with Dan. I love hearing his thoughts about God, (umm did that song "Tell me all your thoughts on God just pop into anybody's head? Because it totally did in mine.) Annnyway, back to the seriousness of being in a Bible Study.  For real though, I love talking with Dan about what he's reading and what God's teaching him, and it will be really fun to get to have that discussion with other godly couples. 

While I won't be sharing any intimate thoughts about what other couples share on this blog (don't worry Rachael, Becca, and Jessica lol) I'm sure I'll be sharing what God is teaching me through them and through the books we read.  Get excited.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment