9.02.2011

Country Girl

So I change my decorating style probably daily.  Maybe even a couple times a day.  I go from loving the Ikea/ modern look to swooning over images in Country Living.  Today, I am loving the country style.  How appropriate as we spend the weekend in Texas?!

In particular, I'm loving mason jars.  For a while now I have seen some super cute decorating ideas that I think would be really easy to implement in our apartment.  With classes and Bible studies starting up this fall I'm a  little concerned I won't have time to add these additions, but a girl has got to take a break some time, right?

I'm pretty sure this is a centerpiece at a wedding.  But you could totally put these outside on a picnic table.  Now... I just need a backyard and a picnic table. via
I know.  I don't paint and I'm not crafty.  But if I did either, I would totally try something like this.
Again, probably most used like this at a wedding.  But seriously, why not at a party? via

SO pretty. via
Love- would look so nice on a porch via
I'm sure you've seen this before, but I love this idea.  Not just for favors, I seriously would keep something like this in my kitchen on display lol
Have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be back on Tuesday after we get back from Texas :) Yay for long weekends!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving mason jars too! I think they look so shabby chic. :) My favorite is the one with flowers in the window sill.

    ReplyDelete