9.27.2011

The rest of our weekend

Daniel and I have been taking advantage of the fall weather and going on a lot of walks.  Truthfully, it goes down more like this:  "Dan can you please go on a walk with me?!"  Let's just say that Dan doesn't love walking or running (even though I've been pressuring him lol).  But, usually he is really nice to me and goes even though it's not the first thing on his agenda for the day.  He's just that great :)

So, obviously because I'm obsessed with fall I took some pictures while we were wondering around.


I felt a little threatened by the large amount of ducks that were swarming around us ...


Then they came on land...

Signs of fall!
The rest of our weekend consisted of hanging out in a "Leadership 101" class at our church.  We weren't 100% thrilled when we saw the class was six hours, but it actually went by fairly quickly and we had some good discussion- and there was this one older woman named Pat who asked the cutest questions.  She was my favorite by far.  We were so glad she was there :)

Then, we went out to eat after church at Pei Wei.  I pretty much love any Chinese or Thai food and was SO excited!

Crab Rangoon. mmm
I am pretty sure it took me 5 minutes to take this picture.  They are so patient with me.

My wonderful meal :)
My first time eating Edamame.  Surprisingly good- especially when it is doused in salt :)
Then we had to kill some time before our movie.. so naturally we went to Bed Bath and Beyond.  Brian and Dan were picking out a new iron cover for our ironing board.  I thought it was hilarious watching them have such a serious conversation about irons.

Unfortunately they closed at 9 and our movie started at 10:10.  Soooo we got to the movie theatre really early and Dan memorized every Trivia question and was yelling it out in the theatre.  Crazy kid.  (PS we saw Moneyball and it was good! I was surprised I stayed up until 12:30 to see the whole thing though- that's later than I stayed up in college). 
This is me taking a picture of the screen... during our hour wait for the show to start. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment