9.08.2011

*Please do not eat while reading this post*

Friends.  I almost had a panic attack last night because our computer said the disc was full, leaving me with only half of the pictures uploaded from our trip. I know, major drama going on at the Cinadr house.  Luckily, Dan in his wisdom realized what was eating up all the space: a video we created for our class.  So we put it on the external hard drive and now we have tons of free megabyte space.  It was definitely a close call.

So, here they are.  Tigers. Lots of them.  (Beth - Dan's sister- is doing an internship at this big cat sanctuary and we went to visit her so that's why we took so many pictures) Beware, they are eating horses in some of these pictures.  But in other ones they're just so darn cute.  I took 300 pictures, and these are about 50.  That took a lot of deleting for me to do.  I tried to put myself in your shoes and kept deleting them.  I think I did a good job.

Happy Thursday :)





Ready to play!


And the feeding begins!
This is what they look like after the feeding!
Yes that is blood on her hands!  eek!
They say she is the most ferocious cat of them all :)
Brother and sister :)

They look so funny like this!





They loved Beth :)


:)



Seriously such troopers.
I think this is a snow leopard!




Yes, that is a horse's leg.

dinner.
Feeding time!
They said the horses hair acts like floss...
pool time!

Out to eat!
Dan and his parents!
Jake and Gus :)
We went out to eat at this country bar!
And they had bull riding!
This is what they do when they get thrown from the bull!
Getting their boots shined!

Aww, aren't they cute?!  I want to just hug them.  But then I'd get mauled. So I didn't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment