5.14.2012

Our Mother's Day Weekend

This was a very busy weekend for us!  Both sides of our family were in town so we spent most of our time with them.  It was great to see them :)

Dan's brother, Jeff, stopped by so we drove him to see the Home Alone House and we stopped by the beach up in the North Shore- it was the same one we went to when we showed it to Dan's parents.  You can tell from our other post it was much colder the last time we were there!


Comparing belly sizes.. I'm pretty sure I've got him beat :)





At graduation!  We have more pictures to come.

Celebratory dinner at Salsa 17- Guac and a virgin coconut fruity drink. SO good!


An early Mother's Day gift from Dan's family- a balloon and Dan's freshman year college Beta pic :)  Dan's parents know I LOVE this picture of Dan, so they brought it from Texas for me!  Dan thinks I am crazy for putting up this picture on display of him in our aprtment however lol

Dan and his bro



So these are LONG overdue, but these pictures we took when we were in Texas a couple weeks ago and I completely forgot to upload them, so I thought I'd share them now :)


comparing stomachs again... I'm still winning :)

Jake and his dog :)


So yesterday this Lamborghini zoomed around us going close to 100 in the turning lane to our apartment.  When Jeff realized that this was a pretty nice car and it was revving its engine, he decided to video tape it zooming away.  We could not believe what we saw when it turned the corner and crashed!  Thankfully, no one was hurt, but we were in complete disbelief by what we just witnessed!  It made for quite the eventful day!


1 comments:

  1. Aw, you look so adorable at graduation with your little baby bump! :) Cutie!

    ReplyDelete