5.18.2012

38 weeks

So I had to take a couple pictures of my 38 week belly bump during graduation :)  Normally I post every two weeks, but since I was all "dolled up" for my big day, we decided to take some photos.  Surprisingly you couldn't really tell I was pregnant with my robe on!  Dan was slightly disappointed you couldn't see my bump, but I was kind of happy that I didn't look huge walking across the stage!

In other fun news, the foot swelling has begun.  Dan is even surprised by how big they look.  I personally think it makes me more attractive ;) just kidding.  But really, other than the swelling and my rising body temperature, I'm feeling really good! Since graduation is officially done, we have officially given this baby permission to come out whenever he/ she is ready!  Except for today... when I will be in downtown Chicago with my co workers... right in the middle of the NATO Summit preparations...with only access to our hospital via train.  Other than that, we're ready :)





you can definitely see my stomach here!

1 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating! You must feel so relieved!
    Girl, we are so close!!! We'll be seeing our babies in no time! Eeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete