5.02.2012

Baby Shower Updates

Hello!  I'm sorry it has been a while since I've been able to blog.  With friends in town, life decisions to make, Capstone papers to write, and finals to prepare for, I'm actually surprised I was able to put this together!  However, I was really excited when my friend, Jess, sent me the pictures she took from my baby shower a couple weekends ago so I wanted to put some up :)  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I hope to be back later this week!

** please note these are somewhat out of order ...

Introducing my mom to everyone

chatting with my other pregnant friends :)

Working on the scrapbook!


The shower was "book" themed so Becca asked everyone to bring a book instead of a card!  It was so sweet and we've already started a little library for this baby :)

getting excited about diaper creme

Krysten got us our noise machine!  We definitely needed this being in tight quarters!


Emily and I!



Me and my mom!

My Willow friends - Laura and Ruth

I had to include this because I look like a crazy person.  Yes, Stef, this is a diaper changing table and you will be changing diapers with a baby.

Dan arrives!






Rach and Sara



A drink was spilled.. I love how Jess ran to get her camera lol

Me and the host Becca!!  She did SUCH a great job planning!!! So thankful for her :)

Me and Seija, my supervisor from Willow :)

Dan looking good next to that stroller.  Just mentally preparing :)

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could celebrate with you!! Glad you had such a fun party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a blast! And I love how Dan is kind of coordinating with the stroller! Such a cool dad ;)

    ReplyDelete