5.31.2012

Jacob Lawrence Cinadr :)

On Saturday, May 26, at 9:20 pm we welcomed our little baby, Jacob Lawrence Cinadr into the world :)  He weighed 7 lbs 14 ounces and was 20 inches long.  We already love him to pieces and are quickly adjusting to life as parents!   I will give a more extended update later since things are a little hectic right now as expected :) Here are some of my favorite pics so far- we have almost 350 to sort through!


Jacob only about 5 minutes old!


My husband has been amazing.  It has been so cute to watch him as a dad :)

5 comments:

  1. The post I've been waiting for! He is adorable! Congrats--I can't wait to hear more updates/details once you all are settled in. Hope you're feeling good and getting some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! Hoping that you're adjusting well to mommyhood :) It is quite the adjustment, isn't it ? ;) But, oh so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at Jake's super perfect face! love it. love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake is Über cute. I was so happy to see you and Dan on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete