5.08.2012

It's been a while ...

... since I've posted some of my favorite links!  I have been seeing a lot of fun things recently so I thought I would share them with  you. Get excited.

First, this song has been on repeat for me all weekend.

Despite my heartburn, I made these this past weekend and they were really good... (tip- I cooked the chicken in the crockpot.. so good)

I am loving this Ikea remake originally done here.

Good thoughts on rest.

I also made this for our small group and it went over really well... and it had lemons and berries :)

Great post on setting boundaries.

I am loving this apartment.

And of course, who couldn't love this adorable picture?! I've seen it a couple times (on blogs and pinterest) and thought I would contribute to it's popularity.


2 comments:

  1. Stef, THANK YOU for the endorsement and the encouragement on my setting boundaries post. God's blessing to you as you enter a new, beautiful stage of life. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! I always find your blog posts so encouraging! Happy Mother's day to you!!

      Delete