4.27.2012

Updates from my phone

I have been taking a lot of random pictures with my phone recently of what we have been doing.. so I decided to share them with you today!

However.. before I do, I have exciting news!  This weekend three of my best friends from college are coming in to spend the weekend!! I am so excited to see them.  We are going to be spending a night in the city too so we're *hoping* for good weather.  I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend as well!


The beginning of the nesting stages

Dan was very patient with me :)

After we got the furniture moved around!

Now the baby has a little corner to him/ herself

Michael stopped by to visit! So great to see him!

A new Yogurt place opened up in Arlington Heights.  This may have to be a tradition after our birth classes...


My brother and sister in law got us a pack n play! And we successfully figured out how to put it together!

Can you guess where Dan and I went last Friday?  And yes, Ikea always overwhelms me.  No purchase made yet.. however maybe in the near future...

Sneak Preview of my baby shower this past weekend!

I completely reorganized our closet on my day off... and put in the new closet organization that we got :) As you can see baby clothes are washed and ready to go!
However... we still have some work to do with the rest of our bedroom...
I also put up the poms that Becca made for my shower! So excited that I have some decorations up for the baby's "corner/ nursery"

3 comments:

  1. That yogurt place looks similar to the one I was super obsessed with in CO...we will definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby C's corner looks SO CUTE! way to go, Stef! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Hey we just got our pack n play too!! Identical! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete