4.26.2012

The Yawn

A couple times now I have mentioned this yawn that our baby did during the 30 week ultrasound.  I was so taken back and excited that we got to witness our baby do something like that.  Even though I know I have a baby growing in me, to actually know that it is yawning and doing "humanlike" things still amazes me.  However, then I had a wonderful and horrible realization all at once: I am going to be one of those parents who ooh's and aww's over every small milestone their child reaches.   

So, why not start now when our baby is still in the womb?  Dan spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get this clip together and I so appreciate all his hard work...so, here it is!  Hopefully you can tell what everything is... if you can't figure it out let me know and I can give further details :) (For starters, the head is on the right)


3 comments: