4.18.2012

TIU baby shower

This past weekend my wonderful co workers threw Dan and I a baby shower!  They used yellow and green as a decorating theme (which worked out so well- lemon bars, guacamole, pineapple and grapes- the food was really good!).  They also planned a baby trivia game which Dan ended up winning (just another point to prove that he's SO ready to be a dad lol - knowing answers to questions like "Who named their baby Phinnaeus" has got to mean that, right?).  And then we opened gifts.  They were all very generous and we felt so loved and encouraged by the effort they put into making us feel special!  Here are some pictures :)

mmm food.

I drank probably a whole pitcher of this water.  Why does fruit make it taste so much better?!

gifts!

Jordan holding Clara :)

Opening gifts!

Dan looking at the cute onesies :)

Yes my co workers are awesome and they gave me coconut M&M's :)

I have heard so many good things about the Aden and Anais swaddle blankets! Excited to use them!

Ashley commented how taking pictures was difficult because I kept moving so this is me stopping for her to get an "action shot"  She did a GREAT job taking pictures!!

Hello belly.

My wonderful co workers!

Ashley with Caleb :)


Krystal and Jordan!

Jacqui and Jordan!

My boss' adorable baby girl :)

Time to eat!

1 comments:

  1. You look great! Can't wait for the next shower - looks like it will be tough to match this one :) You are so loved!

    ReplyDelete