4.03.2012

32 Weeks!!

I cannot believe we are at 32 weeks!  ahh.  I am so terrified and so excited all at once!!  Our neighbors (apartment neighbors) just had a baby a week ago and we always hear their baby crying.  I think it's adorable right now and I excitedly exclaim everytime I hear it cry "Do you hear that Dan!?  That will be us soon!!"  I know I am totally crazy to get excited by a baby crying, and I am sure it won't excite me when our baby cries, but for right now it is fun :)  Dan continues to think I'm a crazy pregant lady... but he loves me anyway.

Here are some things I have been experiencing lately:
  • I love looking down and seeing my lopsided stomach- I can totally tell when baby girl or boy is sitting on one side of my stomach because it pushes that side out more!
  • I love eating leftover Hershey's kiss' from Rachael's baby shower and feeling the kicks afterwards.  This baby likes sugar- and that's ok with me.
  • I love it when Dan asks how the baby is doing and leans down and talks to him/ her.  He's going to be such a good dad :)
  • I have officially taken off my engagement ring in hopes that my wedding band will last until 40 weeks... fingers and feet are starting to swell. Good times.
  • We have begun the countdown of Saturdays that Dan and I have left to sleep in until the baby gets here.. we are savoring every. single. one.
Here are our 32 week pics!








We got so many cute Miami thigns from our friends this past weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment