4.02.2012

Baby Shower Preview

This past weekend we celebrated Rachael's baby girl that is on the way! Her baby is due on June 2- only a couple days after ours!  It has been so nice to have someone to talk to about the pregnancy these past couple months and we couldn't be more thrilled to meet their little one :)

Becca hosted the shower and did a great job coming up with the "Sugar and Spice" theme and organizing all the details that come with hosting a shower!  I told her I would love to help with the planning in any way and so she asked me to head up the "decorating a monthly onesie" game which turned out to be a great idea.  Thanks to Pinterest, I found many helpful blogs that gave step by step instructions on what you would need for that activity.   And, since Rachael has many creative friends, the onesies turned out SO good!

Jess was the photographer for the shower and I am excited to share with you the pictures that she took when she gets them up! I am sure she will have some shots of all of the onesies that were decorated!  In the meantime, here are some other shots that I managed to get in between stuffing my face with spinach dip and candy :)  





Sara managed the craft table since she is by far the craftiest of all of us!
Me, Rach, and Becca
Jess, Sara, Rach, me, and Becca- all the ladies in our small group (Minus Danielle- she had to leave early!)
I will post more pictures as soon as I can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment