4.09.2012

Happy Easter

We're down in Texas celebrating Easter and spending time with Dan's family :)  I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family and were able to remember and celebrate Christ's resurrection.  We were able to attend The Village Church again, which is a church we visited when we were down here in the summer.  While we missed our own church, it was nice to have another place to worship while we were gone.

Until I get back, here are some fun links from around the web.


Aren't these cookies and Easter table set up adorable? 
These maternity clothes are oh so adorable (and can be worn when you're not pregnant as well).  If I had an extra $400 laying around I may purchase that baby blue gown :)

Great article on how to stay "Christian" in seminary.  Although I'm *almost* done it was still a good reminder.

I'm looking for more healthy recipes.  I might as well start with a healthy cookie recipe, right?

Also loved her thoughts regarding mom's reading their Bible.

This was a really sweet story regarding happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment