4.05.2012

I liked this

Our relationship with Jesus is messy, intimate, and beautiful all at the same time. Often He takes us on these dangerous adventures just to strip everything else away but Himself. From there, He’ll show us that He is writing a bigger and far more beautiful story than we could have ever imagined.
— Paige Armstrong (via)

I liked this.  Sometimes I wonder what God is doing in our lives and where He is taking us. And this quote reminded me 2 things:
1.  God is working right now.  What He's doing in our lives is meaningful and purposeful even if it doesn't appear that way. 
2. God has something amazing planned for our future.  Not necessarily amazing like "get rich and retire early amazing."  But amazing like "I am going to use you in big ways because you are my ambassador on earth amazing."  

I just need to trust the path we have been on thus far; be patient with the unknown in the present; and be flexible with the plans I tend to hold onto so tightly for our future.

Easy, right? Don't worry.. I'm working on it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment