4.24.2012

35 Weeks

We are *almost* at the 9 month mark; only one more week to go! I hoped to post at 34 weeks, but it seems like time slips away from me so here we are at 35 weeks.  

Overall, I am doing very good.  I'm definitely feeling the occasional back pain and swelling in my feet, however the most pain related to pregnancy these past two weeks have been with the leg cramps.  I have woken up with them multiple times in the middle of the night.  Dan was so sweet the other night because he could tell I was up and trying to stop one so he asked if me if I wanted him to try to rub it out.  However, usually within 5 minutes they are gone, so that is really nice :) Honestly, I feel bad for this baby.  I can tell it is pretty close quarters in my stomach right now- I can't imagine what it feels like to be cramped in there and we still have a month to go!  

Other than that fun leg cramp update we are doing well!  I am slowly starting to make a list of all the last minute things we need to get to prepare for this little one! Right now the baby is about 20 inches long and about 5.5 pounds! This past week we took a tour of the labor and delivery rooms in the hospital and it was so fun because we got to see a baby who was just born!  It is surreal to think that in a couple weeks we will be in one of those rooms and our baby will be laying next to us.  The other day I told Dan to feel my stomach because you could definitely tell the baby was pushed to my right side, and he got this frustrated look on his face and said, "I just want him or her to come out!  I am tired of feeling it through your stomach!"  haha that makes two of us.  We just cannot wait to meet this little guy/ girl!  



1 comments:

  1. Stef you look so beautiful!! So excited to see pictures of baby C and meet him or her in a few months when I'm in town! Praying for your easy finish and smooth delivery :)

    ReplyDelete