12.22.2011

Weekend updates

Sorry these updates are coming a little bit later than expected!  We have been busy catching up with friends, getting last minute shopping done, and running errands since we got home from Indiana this past weekend!


First, my Friday night started off attending a Matthew West and Mandisa concert.  It. was. amazing.  I cried, I laughed, I sang carols, we worshiped. So great.  I'm not sure if you remember our trip to Nashville this past summer, but while we were standing in line at Michael W. Smith's farm to ride the hot air balloon, Matthew West decided to stop by and his wife and two adorable girls were hanging out like ten feet from us.  I felt like it was kind of a big deal.  Anyway, we saw him perform then, but this was the first time he did an actual concert and it was great. 

Then we got up early and Dan dropped me off in Marion, IN.  Why you ask?  Well, aside from the fact it is in the middle of nowhere, Indiana Wesleyan is also there and that's where my brother got his MBA!  Since Dan's friends were in Indianapolis, he dropped me off and headed to spend the night there, and I hung out with my family and then stayed with Jon and Holly.  They were such great hosts- we had french toast, watched Christmas Vacation, ate some amazing rolls from Texas Road House, and played with their cats :)

Here are some fun pictures we took!


At the concert

I tried my best to get a close up!

Our graduate!

Jon and one of his classmates

Jon and Holly

My fam
Trying to get a picture that shows off my growing belly lol.. didnt' work too much
The classic shot

0 comments:

Post a Comment