12.02.2011

The rest of our Thanksgiving

Although this past week was really hard on my family, I felt so loved by so many family and friends.  So many people sent me emails, texts, Bible verses, and phone calls to check in.  It actually was so convicting- I can be so focused on myself and it was humbling to see how many people were so selfless in meeting our needs this past week.  Thank you so so much for that- it was really appreciated. 

While we had a difficult Thanksgiving, we were with family and were able to enjoy some of the time we had in Ohio and Pennsylvania last week. 
We spent part of Thanksgiving with Dan's family
His sweet cousin, Sara, danced for us in her snow white outfit :)
We definitely played some Pinochle  - Holly did a great job!
The beginnings of Christmas
So for years our family has driven by this tiger on our way to Pap's house, so we had to take a picture of it. It seriously has been outside for 26 years lol
We took some pictures at my dad's side for Thanksgiving
We celebrated my grandma's birthday
My dad and his brother (even though he was mistaken for his dad.... lol)
Then we watched Dan's cousin, Steve, coach basketball at his high school 
More pictures of his sweet cousins



Sara hanging out with Jeff
Brothers

1 comments:

  1. Is that an ultrasound picture you and Dan are holding in that one photo?! Because I totally went back and analyzed your previous posts from the past 3 months for baby-related hints ;)

    ReplyDelete