5.17.2011

I like to sing..

I tend to serenade Dan a lot.  I'm almost positive it's more than he would like, but we're married, so it's kind of something he committed to :)  Anyway, the other morning when he was having trouble getting out of bed, I decided to sing this song to him.  I even had an invisible microphone.  It was pretty powerful.  

Unfortunately, I only knew the first verse and chorus, so we both cracked up when I just went right back to the beginning after I belted out a pretty intense chorus.  I guess you had to be there.  

On a more serious note, it's actually a really good song.  Not only the actual song, but the lyrics.  One reason why I love it and I think it sticks in my head is because the words are SO true.  It's a super encouraging song.  I hope you like it, too :) 


Oh, my God, He will not delay
My refuge and strength always
I will not fear, His promise is true
My God will come through always, always

Troubles surround me, chaos abounding
My soul will rest in You
I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm
My help is on the way, my help is on the way

0 comments:

Post a Comment