5.06.2011

Happy Friday!

It is another sunny, beautiful Friday here in Chicago. I love Trinity's campus this time of the year!  Well, minus the overpowering smell of mulch everywhere you go :)  As much as I'm ready to be outside all the time, unfortunately we have a weekend of studying ahead of us :/  But, we will slip in a quick date night tonight to Olive Garden, though. (thanks Mom and Dad for the gift card for Easter!)  Even though it's Olive Garden, I'll probably get dressed up to show off the mani/ pedi that I got with my friend Rachael yesterday!  It was the first time since since my wedding, which means treat for me but not the lady doing my toes!  Runner's feet are not attractive.  Anyway, it was SO wonderful.  I could see how people do that once a month.  I hope that you have time to get out and enjoy what (seems to be) a nice weekend! 
I also wanted to share with you some fun links from around the web:

How crazy is this?  I can barely see him!

I thought this project was such a cute and creative idea.  I just need to find some old scrabble pieces . . .

I stumbled upon this blog and cannot get over how real these pictures look.  Some are actually a little creepy!

You know how I shared that other blog where she posts what she wears every day?  Here's another one that I love.  I'm so thankful that women are gifted in putting together cute outfits so I can copy them :)

 These two songs have been on repeat at work:




Lastly, I saw this a while ago but my friend Emily tweeted about it today and I remembered how I wanted to share it with you!!  Maybe I'll try wearing my scarf a new way out to dinner tonight :)


1 comments: