5.23.2011

Baby showers

Friends.  This past week was definitely a whirl wind of events.  I don't need to list off everything we did again, but let's just say by Friday afternoon we were so ready for the weekend.  Even though we had class all day Saturday, we managed to squeeze in some time with friends and Dan and I had an unplanned lunch date where we actually sat outside while we ate on Sunday!  It was wonderful :) Have you heard of Granite City Food and Brewery?  We drove by it and it looked good and let me tell you, their Chicago style prime beef sandwich was aaaamazing.   

So remember in this post where I said they were having twins?!  Well, we had a baby shower for them last Tuesday!  We're sooo excited to meet the "mini mahls" as we call them and had a blast celebrating with them. 

Aaron and Teressa
Mike and Jenna
Jordan and Jacqui

Ashley and I learned very quickly you need two people to make these diaper cakes!

Of course there had to be one game- I told everyone they should be happy we didn't melt chocolate bars in diapers and make them taste it to guess which candy bar it was ...




there was LOTS of food


loved this


1 comments:

  1. Lol - I was at the baby shower with the melted chocolates in the diapers!

    ReplyDelete