5.17.2011

Life..

is busy.  I wish I could sit here and think of a creative and thoughtful blog post, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do that.  Instead, I will list off the top 10 things we have going on this week because that is all I can think about.  And then I'll show you some fun things I've found that keep me entertained during weeks like this. I know you're excited :)
  1. Somewhere between Panera and the gas station 5 miles away in Indianapolis this past weekend the keys decided to get stuck in the ignition in Dan's car.  Soooo we're down to one vehicle while his is getting fixed, and it looks expensive.
  2. Baby showers
  3. Weddings
  4. Bible studies
  5. Dinner with friends we haven't seen in what seems like FOREVER
  6. Papers to write
  7. Classes to attend - 11 hours actually of classes to attend.
  8. Family in town / baseball games to watch
  9. Laundry, cleaning, ironing, grocery shopping
  10. Bills, bills and more bills.  All put off to do this week because of finals last week.  And they all seem to be increasing (why did ATT and Nationwide decide to randomly charge us more this month?)  So, we have some investigating to do. 
I tend to have a love / hate relationship during weeks like these.  Who doesn't like catching up with friends you haven't seen in a while, going to weddings, baby showers, and watching a brother in law play in the minor leagues?!  SUCH fun stuff.  But, add cleaning, class, papers, bills, and car problems on top of that, and it can get a little stressful.  I am trying to rely on the Lord to let the latter not affect the former :)

On another note, here are some entertaining things from around the web.

5 types of annoying facebook users.  This is so true and I probably fit into one of these categories at some point haha

These are so cute I just can't imagine them lasting that long if they were in my apt... via
One of my brother's (Jon) best friends is in this Progressive commercial.  And he's in Jon's wedding this summer.  And so am I.  I love having connections to "famous" people.  (he's the guy waving at the lady in the service center)

0 comments:

Post a Comment