5.19.2011

Girls Weekend

Today is Friday for me :)  Unfortunately, I wish I could tell you that I have fun plans for the weekend and that's why I took tomorrow off, but I will be writing a 5 page paper that is due for my class tomorrow night at 6:30.  I am really not a procrastinator, but with our crazy week that is what it comes down to.  Hopefully I'll get it all finished in time!!

I'm still reminiscing over last weekend though, where I got to see 3 of my wonderful friends that I used to see almost every day at Miami!  Cynthia drove in from Liberty, IN, Kylie drove in from Columbus, OH (but is soon moving to Tampa, FL - Dan's hometown), and we met up with Jamie at her house in Indianapolis for a girls weekend.  It was so wonderful:  Great conversation.  Great food.  Great company.  

hanging out in our hotel room!



View of the Indians stadium- not to be confused with the "Cleveland" Indians :)
How fun is this?!  We went wine tasting and what you do is put money on a card and the card is inserted into this "machine" and it fills up your cup with the wine you want to taste! I felt so trendy and out of my league.


The beautiful Kylie and Cynthia :)

Cheers!
All of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment