2.03.2012

What I'm hoping this weekend looks like...

We have a couple things planned this weekend, but nothing that should make us too busy, which is really nice :)  I am looking forward to a restful, quiet weekend.

Here are some fun things that I have found on Pinterest that I hope to do soon.. if not this weekend:

Breakfast in bed- I have never done this!  Maybe it's because our down comforter is white... it's worth the risk though, right?
Read :)  Not just for a half an hour.  But for half a day. Where does the time go?
Make eggs 
Organize
I have really been craving blueberries lately.. so these muffins look a-mazing.
Since I'm not drinking as much coffee, finding some good caffeine free tea this winter sounds really good
get my camera out more
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

  1. ...and babysit 2 incredibly adorable girls who will hopefully sleep most (if not) the whole time you're here and allow you to enjoy a quiet, restful evening. (Something they don't normally allow me to do during the day!) :o)

    ReplyDelete