2.13.2012

Our weekend

Here's part of our weekend through my phone.


My friend Caroline got engaged!!  We went to a surprise engagement party for her :)
These were the best meatballs we ever had.  Our table scarfed them down.
Cute little take home boxes of candy :)
So festive.
We got our Miami Merger Valentine's Day card in the mail.  Always brings a smile to my face :)
My sweet friend Christina bought some new onesies for our baby!  We hadn't seen each other in at least 3 years, it was SO wonderful to catch up with her while she was in town and talk babies (she's got a baby girl due in early May)
My boss is letting us borrow their bassinet until we move out of our one bedroom.. or until our baby is too big.
Of course we spent 5 hours at Caribou on Sunday working on reading/ papers.
This was right as we got there.. spirits are still high.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment