2.06.2012

Date night ... with an orange tint

Last week Dan planned a date night for us and it was SO sweet.  Our original plans fell through (because our movie wasn't playing in that theater!) but after Dan told me his second plan (Cheesecake Factory) I wasn't too disappointed!

And because the Cheesecake Factory has amazing lighting, our pictures were a *little* orange.

Hello Coconut Creme Cheesecake

Dan got the Toasted Coconut + Chocolate Milkshake.  It was AMAZING. I was a little nervous- who doesn't get a cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory?!  But, this did not disappoint.
ha Dan looks so silly here.
Taking a break from demolishing the cheesecake    
     
Then we headed off to see our movie... Overall, I'd recommend you go see it. It was intense and Liam was obviously in his element.  However, the underlying theme throughout the whole movie was a little disappointing.  I can't say much more- you should just go see it :)        

0 comments:

Post a Comment