2.14.2012

25 Weeks

These weeks are honestly flllying by.  I cannot believe we're 25 weeks, only 15 more weeks (hopefully!)  until we meet this little one! He/ She keeps kicking away.  I think the other day the baby did a complete body shift in my belly- rolling over, flip- something pretty intense.  I don't know if I'm ever going to get sick of it, though :)

In other exciting news, running is starting to become a little more difficult- I'm getting tired quicker and finding I can't move quite as easily as I used it!  I thought for sure I would be able to run well into 30 weeks- that one woman ran a FULL marathon at 40 weeks- so clearly I can run three miles well into my third trimester.  Ha. We'll see how that goes.  I'm also getting some aches and pains in my back after I sit for a while, but other than that, I can't complain at all.

I had a moment of panic the other day when I realized we probably should start looking at some big purchase items- dressers, crib (for when the baby grows out of the bassinet), stroller, car seat, etc.  I have a feeling that it is going to be April before I know it and I'll be running around like a crazy pregnant woman trying to get everything together.  I'll keep you updated if we get any really fun things :)  We're shooting for good deals. On everything. Wish us luck :)


Here's another pregnancy shot for your viewing pleasure.  Becca took this picture of Rachael and I when we were around 20 weeks and she had just found out she was having a baby girl :) Doesn't she look so great pregnant?

Oh, and Happy Valentines Day!!  I had to slip it in here somewhere :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment