4.29.2011

Things that currently make me happy

Sunny, blue skies.  No rain. Friday. Weekend. Weddings.  I am very thankful for the little things today :)  Although I still have papers and TONS of reading to do by next week, I have given myself permission to take a break to enjoy this weekend. 
And yes, I totally watched the royal wedding this morning..... but definitely not live :)  There was no way I was waking up that early when I knew they would be replaying every single moment all day long.  While I can't say the ceremony was the most amazing one I've witnessed, I was excited to wake up, turn the TV on, and and totally be a girl by: seeing what dress she wore, how she did her hair, who was in attendance, etc.
She definitely looked stunning via

how crazy are their hats?! via
I love this picture because of a) the little girl on the bottom left b) they barely even kissed! c) it looks like they wanted to get it over with lol via

Here are some other things that are making me happy right now :) Have a great weekend!
Thanks to my wonderful friend Rachael here at Trinity, she introduced me to this site!  She puts up a new outfit every day!  And she's super stylish and classy.  Highly recommend visiting her site! via
Anything colorful- this dreary weather has been a let down - via
We're going to see my beautiful friend Ella get married this weekend :) picture via
 
Bangs.  I can't seem to get over how cute they are.  I'm thinking about bringing them back. via
I always forget to put  lip gloss on- but I LOVE this color- it inspires me to try to remember more often :) via       


0 comments:

Post a Comment