4.08.2011

Happy Weekend!

It's a very rainy Friday here in Chicago :/  Thank goodness we're heading to Ohio where it's supposed to be sunny and warm for my sister in law's softball game!  Dan and I realized we have close to 400 pages that we need to read for our Ethics class by May 3rd, so our time in the car will probably be spent doing that!  I hope you have fun plans for the weekend!

Here are some fun updates about what's been going on with us:

I have been loving the look of these chalkboards and this past week have been working on making one of my own!  I'll post a picture of it when I'm done!
picture via Miss Mustard Interiors
Two of my coworkers are going to be dads soon so we're planning baby shower's for them!!  I have been searching for ideas and have found some pretty amazing baby showers.  I hope they don't expect anything like this, but in a world where time and money wasn't an issue- I'd love to plan one like this:

pictures found via hostessblog.com
 Pastor Mark Driscoll spoke about marriage this past week at our church.  Not only did he have some good wisdom to share, he was pretty entertaining as well.  It was fun to see him in person because Dan and I have listened to a lot of his podcasts.  You can view it below, BUT I believe only through this Sunday!!
How to Safeguard Your Marriage - Pastor Mark Driscoll from Harvest Bible Chapel on Vimeo.

And lastly, I've been listening to this song on YouTube:


Happy Friday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment