11.28.2014

Women of Faith

I don't really know how I had never hear of "Women of Faith" before because after this conference I realized how incredibly big this thing is!  They travel around the United States and there are thousands of women attend each even.  A friend from church invited me a while back, and I was so thankful she did!  Not only was it some time away with my friends, we celebrated my birthday and went out to eat and heard some great speakers and singers :)

The one we went to was in Hartford, Connecticut which was fun because I had never been there before.  And I swear some of the speakers had to of had some kind of previous job in stand up because these ladies were seriously so funny.  We were dying laughing for half of the conference- I guess that isn't hard to do with 5,000 ladies in one room.  I'll chat more about the conference later because there was one speaker who was seriously so so good, but for now here are a couple pictures I took. 

OH, and I totally forgot to mention we got to hear Natalie Grant AND Matthew West in concert.  They were so so good.  I almost died my hair blonde and cut blunt bangs again after Friday night because Natalie Grant is so stinkin cute.  But, I've learned my lesson that getting the same haircut as someone doesn't mean you'll look like them or in Natalie's case, have a voice like them, so I refrained :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment